Looking for a warm getaway as the weather turns chilly? Usually beach trips are about enjoying the oceans, not giving back to them, but now you can do both, through Getaway 2 Give.
When you book at any of seven participating hotels from now until March 31, 2011, you will enjoy a two-night stay with breakfast for two each morning, and the best part? 10 percent of your stay will be donated back to the four sponsored charities, including Oceana.
Getaway 2 Give has partnered with The OCeanfront, a group of seven hotels spanning 42 miles of the Southern California coast, including The Balboa Bay Club & Resort, The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel, Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa, Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa, Montage Laguna Beach, The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel and Surf & Sand Resort.
For more information on Getaway 2 Give and the participating properties, or to book your getaway that gives back to Oceana, visit www.oceanfrontca.com/Getaway2Give.
- Ocean Roundup: UN Sounds Alarm on Mangrove Disappearance, Brazil to Triple Marine Protected Areas, and More Posted Tue, September 30, 2014
- President Obama Designates World’s Largest Marine Protected Area in Pacific Ocean Posted Thu, September 25, 2014
- Recent Marine Fossil Discoveries Provide Insight on Ancient Ocean Inhabitants Posted Wed, October 1, 2014
- Meet a Tiny Crab Species That’s Not into Long-Term Relationships Posted Sat, September 27, 2014
- Video: Rare Blue Whale Footage Captured Off California Posted Tue, September 30, 2014