Instead of just writing and asking you to vote for Oceana this week, I thought you would like to hear my lovely voice and see my overly emotive hand gestures!
By voting for Oceana each week, you are helping save turtles and sharks, protecting the ocean from the evils of irresponsible fishing, and working towards a clean energy future, one without offshore drilling.
So vote today - and each week! - for Oceana.
- Oceana Magazine: Arctic Assets Posted Thu, September 18, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Leatherback Coloration May Play Important Role, UK Sees New Voluntary Seafood Labeling Scheme, and More Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Western Australia Recommended to Halt Shark Cull, Orca Pod Saves Member from Fishing Gear, and More Posted Fri, September 12, 2014
- Oceana Provides Common Hake Recovery Plan to Chilean Government Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Offshore Drilling Risks Highlighted in Myrtle Beach Billboards Posted Fri, September 12, 2014