You may have heard by now that actor and ocean activist Ted Danson wrote a book called "Oceana: Our Endangered Oceana and What We Can Do to Save Them". Washington Post writer Christopher Schoppa has also heard the news; he recently featured Danson’s book in his Political Bookworm column, naming it one of the most important new political bestsellers. "Oceana" currently ranks #4 on the WaPo's political bestseller list, right behind Henry Kissinger's book, "On China."
- Video: Leonardo DiCaprio Speaks up for the Planet at UN Climate Summit Posted Fri, September 26, 2014
- Live Action Role-Play for the Baltic Sea: Finding New Ways to Address Environmental Troubles Posted Mon, September 29, 2014
- Celebrate National Seafood Month with This Sustainable Recipe: Mussel Chowder Posted Wed, October 1, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: Q&A with Justin Winters, Executive Director of Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Posted Fri, September 26, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: UN Sounds Alarm on Mangrove Disappearance, Brazil to Triple Marine Protected Areas, and More Posted Tue, September 30, 2014