You may have heard by now that actor and ocean activist Ted Danson wrote a book called "Oceana: Our Endangered Oceana and What We Can Do to Save Them". Washington Post writer Christopher Schoppa has also heard the news; he recently featured Danson’s book in his Political Bookworm column, naming it one of the most important new political bestsellers. "Oceana" currently ranks #4 on the WaPo's political bestseller list, right behind Henry Kissinger's book, "On China."
- Ocean News: Cape Cod Embraces Shark Spottings, Rare White Southern Right Whale Calf Spotted off Australia, and More Posted Tue, July 29, 2014
- No-Take Zones in Belize Could Rebuild Conch, Lobster, and Grouper Populations Posted Tue, July 29, 2014
- Impacts of Climate Change on Highly Migratory Species Prioritized in NMFS Management Plan Posted Tue, July 29, 2014
- Ocean News: Regulators Propose Whale Sanctuary in the Canary Islands, Harbor Seals Found to Forage around Wind Farms, and More Posted Thu, July 24, 2014
- Ocean News: Climate Change Threatens Red Knots, Pacific Island Leaders Meet to Discuss Ocean Conservation, and More Posted Wed, July 30, 2014