You may have heard by now that actor and ocean activist Ted Danson wrote a book called "Oceana: Our Endangered Oceana and What We Can Do to Save Them". Washington Post writer Christopher Schoppa has also heard the news; he recently featured Danson’s book in his Political Bookworm column, naming it one of the most important new political bestsellers. "Oceana" currently ranks #4 on the WaPo's political bestseller list, right behind Henry Kissinger's book, "On China."
- Ocean Roundup: Healthy Corals Mean More Sharks, Extinct Dolphin Found in Peruvian Desert, and More Posted Thu, September 11, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Shark-Eating Dinosaur Fossils Discovered, Germany Paving Way for Cheaper Wind Energy, and More Posted Mon, September 15, 2014
- How Does Your Sunscreen Impact Marine Life? Posted Tue, September 9, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: DiCaprio Funds Conservation Across the Entire Eastern Pacific Posted Thu, September 11, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Acidification Masking Shark Smelling Abilities, New Fishery Rule to Protect Endangered Albatross, and More Posted Wed, September 10, 2014