"Why do I think we can actually deliver an abundant ocean in 2050 and feed a billion people on the planet? Well, I KNOW that we can, because we've already been able to do it in the countries where Oceana works." Our CEO, Andy Sharpless, explains how we can achieve the unbelievable -- protect our oceans, increase ocean biodiversity, AND feed hungry people around the world.
Learn more about The Perfect Protein: www.theperfectprotein.org
- Ocean News: Nicaragua Dispatches Military to Protect Baby Turtles, New Zealand Bans Shark Finning, and More Posted Wed, August 20, 2014
- Dolphins and Whales Squeal like Children When They’re Happy, Study Says Posted Thu, August 21, 2014
- Photos: Leonardo DiCaprio, Other Celebs Fight for Our Oceans at Oceana’s SeaChange Party Posted Mon, August 18, 2014
- Offshore Wind Development Moves Closer to Reality in Maryland, North Carolina Thanks to BOEM Posted Wed, August 20, 2014
- Poll Update: Great White Sharks Win as the Fan Favorite (Photos) Posted Fri, August 15, 2014