"Why do I think we can actually deliver an abundant ocean in 2050 and feed a billion people on the planet? Well, I KNOW that we can, because we've already been able to do it in the countries where Oceana works." Our CEO, Andy Sharpless, explains how we can achieve the unbelievable -- protect our oceans, increase ocean biodiversity, AND feed hungry people around the world.
Learn more about The Perfect Protein: www.theperfectprotein.org
- Offshore Drilling Risks Highlighted in Myrtle Beach Billboards Posted Fri, September 12, 2014
- Sharks and Rays Gain International Protection under CITES Listing Posted Sun, September 14, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Healthy Corals Mean More Sharks, Extinct Dolphin Found in Peruvian Desert, and More Posted Thu, September 11, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Shark-Eating Dinosaur Fossils Discovered, Germany Paving Way for Cheaper Wind Energy, and More Posted Mon, September 15, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: DiCaprio Funds Conservation Across the Entire Eastern Pacific Posted Thu, September 11, 2014