Blog Tags: Chef's Corner
Each month, Oceana magazine features a sustainable seafood recipe and chef. This month’s Chef’s Corner heads to New York City to spotlight Sam Talbot’s seafood restaurant and delicious coconut mussel recipe. Take a look below, and check out the original recipe in the summer issue of Oceana magazine.
Herring and sardines aren't the typical selections you'd expect to see on a sushi menu. But in an effort to be more sustainable, one sushi chef and restaurant owner cut overfished species from the menu and replaced them with these little ones. We featured Hajime Sato and a tasty recipe in our recent issue of Oceana magazine.
- High Level of Seafood Fraud Found in Denmark Posted Sat, September 20, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Shark-Eating Dinosaur Fossils Discovered, Germany Paving Way for Cheaper Wind Energy, and More Posted Mon, September 15, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: Arctic Assets Posted Thu, September 18, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Leatherback Coloration May Play Important Role, UK Sees New Voluntary Seafood Labeling Scheme, and More Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Photos: On International Coastal Cleanup Day, Five Ways to Help the Oceans Posted Fri, September 19, 2014