Blog Tags: Chef's Corner
Each month, Oceana magazine features a sustainable seafood recipe and chef. This month’s Chef’s Corner heads to New York City to spotlight Sam Talbot’s seafood restaurant and delicious coconut mussel recipe. Take a look below, and check out the original recipe in the summer issue of Oceana magazine.
Herring and sardines aren't the typical selections you'd expect to see on a sushi menu. But in an effort to be more sustainable, one sushi chef and restaurant owner cut overfished species from the menu and replaced them with these little ones. We featured Hajime Sato and a tasty recipe in our recent issue of Oceana magazine.
- Creature Feature: Leatherback Sea Turtle Posted Mon, September 29, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Oceans Get a “D’ for Ocean Health, Beluga Whale Population Faces “Catastrophe,” and More Posted Wed, October 1, 2014
- Video: Leonardo DiCaprio Speaks up for the Planet at UN Climate Summit Posted Fri, September 26, 2014
- Live Action Role-Play for the Baltic Sea: Finding New Ways to Address Environmental Troubles Posted Mon, September 29, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Giant Cuttlefish Decline Remains a Mystery, President Obama Creates World's Largest MPA, and More Posted Thu, September 25, 2014