Blog Tags: Chef's Corner
Each month, Oceana magazine features a sustainable seafood recipe and chef. This month’s Chef’s Corner heads to New York City to spotlight Sam Talbot’s seafood restaurant and delicious coconut mussel recipe. Take a look below, and check out the original recipe in the summer issue of Oceana magazine.
Herring and sardines aren't the typical selections you'd expect to see on a sushi menu. But in an effort to be more sustainable, one sushi chef and restaurant owner cut overfished species from the menu and replaced them with these little ones. We featured Hajime Sato and a tasty recipe in our recent issue of Oceana magazine.
- Oceana’s New Report Highlights Uses, Benefits of Global Fishing Watch Technology Posted Mon, November 17, 2014
- Video: Humpback Whales Cause Quite the Surprise As They Hunt for Herring Posted Wed, November 19, 2014
- On World Fisheries Day, A Look at Oceana’s Work to Create Sustainable Fisheries (Photos) Posted Fri, November 21, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Humpback Whale Scars Can Reveal Migration Patterns, Sea Star Die-Offs Linked to Virus, and More Posted Tue, November 18, 2014
- Extroverted Sharks and Stressed Penguins: Uncovering Personality in Ocean Animals Posted Wed, November 19, 2014