Blog Tags: Christmas
In addition to our adorable ocean animal adoptions, here’s one more gift idea that is sure to please anyone on your list this holiday season.
When you purchase the new Come Together Tee from Nautica (Modeled here by Cheyne Oglesby, guest blogger, ocean lover and surfer!), 100% of your purchase will be donated by Nautica to Oceana*. Plus, it’s super soft and 100% organic cotton. Who wouldn't want one?
Get your tees today and thanks for your support!
*Purchases from the following states will not benefit Oceana: AL, MA and ME
It’s almost December, and that means it’s time to start thinking about holiday gifts. But don’t panic! No matter how long your list is, we’ve got you covered.
At our adoption center, you can find gifts that will bring smiles to the faces of your friends and loved ones. Each adoption supports our work to protect the oceans, from fighting destructive fishing techniques and offshore drilling to protecting vulnerable species and habitats.
When you symbolically adopt a shark, sea turtle, dolphin, or any other adorable marine creature, that special someone will receive a cookie cutter or plush to remind them of you and the ocean they love. Or, you can make your gift greener by choosing to send an electronic certificate.
Even better, we’ll take care of all the details. Gifts ship free to the US, and for just $5 extra we’ll take care of the wrapping. Best of all, to thank you for your support this year, take 15% off with discount code HOLIDAY2011!
Check out all our gift options at our online adoption center, and thanks for your support as always!
- Happy Halloween! Meet the Ocean Animals in Costume All Year (Photos) Posted Fri, October 31, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Penguin Chick Survivorship Influenced by Weather, Norway Cuts Seal Hunting Subsidies, and More Posted Tue, October 28, 2014
- Graphics: New Oceana Study Finds Shrimp Misrepresented in the U.S. Posted Thu, October 30, 2014
- Uncovering Shrimp Seafood Fraud: Diaries from the Field, Part One Posted Fri, October 31, 2014
- Celebrate National Seafood Month with This Sustainable Recipe: Diver Scallops Posted Wed, October 29, 2014