Blog Tags: Citrus Lane
It’s no surprise that Oceana supporter Angela Kinsey is crazy about her daughter Isabel. Angela loves the oceans, but it’s 4-year-old Isabel who she thinks of most when Angela helps us protect endangered sea turtles for future generations and rallies support for seafood traceability so parents like her know exactly what type of seafood they’re feeding their families.
And now, it’s once again Isabel who is the inspiration for a gift box set from Citrus Lane, curated by Angela, which includes toys and snacks for kids aged 4-6 and features the penguin cookie cutter from Oceana’s adoption center – along with a sugar cookie recipe from Angela. The other items include a tea set, a paper-doll set, organic snacks and an all-natural, cruelty-free, post-bath beauty set.
The special-edition set is distributed by the subscription box company Citrus Lane, which curates and delivers “mom-tested and mom-recommended” products for kids of all ages. The company – much like Oceana – is proud to call Angela a celebrity ambassador and because the oceans are such a big part of Angela and Isabel’s lives, a portion of proceeds for each special box will benefit Oceana.
We’re grateful to Angela and Citrus Lane for their support of our work and you can go here to learn more about the special gift box. In the meantime, don’t forget to check out the penguin cookie cutter and all our other cool marine animal cookie cutter in our Adoption Center.
- Ocean Roundup: Penguin Chick Survivorship Influenced by Weather, Norway Cuts Seal Hunting Subsidies, and More Posted Tue, October 28, 2014
- Graphics: New Oceana Study Finds Shrimp Misrepresented in the U.S. Posted Thu, October 30, 2014
- Sam Talbot's Fish Tacos with Tomato Salsa and Citrus Crema Posted Fri, October 24, 2014
- Celebrate National Seafood Month with This Sustainable Recipe: Diver Scallops Posted Wed, October 29, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Seagrass Travels via Ocean Currents, Plump Leatherbacks Can Swim More Easily, and More Posted Thu, October 30, 2014