Blog Tags: Cookie Cutters
It’s no surprise that Oceana supporter Angela Kinsey is crazy about her daughter Isabel. Angela loves the oceans, but it’s 4-year-old Isabel who she thinks of most when Angela helps us protect endangered sea turtles for future generations and rallies support for seafood traceability so parents like her know exactly what type of seafood they’re feeding their families.
And now, it’s once again Isabel who is the inspiration for a gift box set from Citrus Lane, curated by Angela, which includes toys and snacks for kids aged 4-6 and features the penguin cookie cutter from Oceana’s adoption center – along with a sugar cookie recipe from Angela. The other items include a tea set, a paper-doll set, organic snacks and an all-natural, cruelty-free, post-bath beauty set.
The special-edition set is distributed by the subscription box company Citrus Lane, which curates and delivers “mom-tested and mom-recommended” products for kids of all ages. The company – much like Oceana – is proud to call Angela a celebrity ambassador and because the oceans are such a big part of Angela and Isabel’s lives, a portion of proceeds for each special box will benefit Oceana.
We’re grateful to Angela and Citrus Lane for their support of our work and you can go here to learn more about the special gift box. In the meantime, don’t forget to check out the penguin cookie cutter and all our other cool marine animal cookie cutter in our Adoption Center.
- Oceana’s New Report Highlights Uses, Benefits of Global Fishing Watch Technology Posted Mon, November 17, 2014
- Video: Humpback Whales Cause Quite the Surprise As They Hunt for Herring Posted Wed, November 19, 2014
- On World Fisheries Day, A Look at Oceana’s Work to Create Sustainable Fisheries (Photos) Posted Fri, November 21, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Humpback Whale Scars Can Reveal Migration Patterns, Sea Star Die-Offs Linked to Virus, and More Posted Tue, November 18, 2014
- Extroverted Sharks and Stressed Penguins: Uncovering Personality in Ocean Animals Posted Wed, November 19, 2014