Blog Tags: Coral Reef Communities
Want to stay connected to the underwater world even when you’re not out diving or at the beach? Now you can catch a glimpse of coral reef communities all day long with Oceana’s new ReefCam. Through a partnership with the University of the Virgin Islands Center for Marine and Environmental Studies, Oceana has launched live-feed video footage that captures marine animals as they swim and forage around near-shore reefs off of St. Thomas.
- Ocean Roundup: Gulf of Mexico Sharks are Shrinking, Caribbean Reefs Capable of Being Saved, and More Posted Fri, September 19, 2014
- Photos: A Look at Amazing Fall Migrations Underway in the Oceans Right Now Posted Mon, September 22, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Tiny Clownfish Can Swim for 250 Miles, Sydney Harbor May Turn Tropical, and More Posted Thu, September 18, 2014
- Congress Advances Legislation to Fight Pirate Fishing, Keep Illegally-Caught Seafood Out of U.S. Market Posted Fri, September 19, 2014
- Photos: Oceana Captures First-Ever Images of Seamounts North of Canary Islands Posted Mon, September 22, 2014