Blog Tags: Craig Ferguson
Oceana board member Ted Danson was on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson a few nights ago, and after they discussed, among other things, Larry David’s germophobia, they bantered about the oceans.
Ferguson, who is hosting Discovery’s Shark Week starting August 1, recently swam with sharks in the Caribbean. He also made a shark PSA for us -- stay tuned for that.
In the meantime, watch their ocean banter:
- Ocean News: Blue Whale “Hot Spots” Linked with Busy Shipping Lanes, Massachusetts Bans Shark Fin Trade, and More Posted Fri, July 25, 2014
- Massachusetts Takes a Step Forward For Sharks Posted Fri, July 25, 2014
- Loggerhead Sea Turtles Gain Protection with Swordfish Drift Gillnet Fishery Restriction Posted Fri, July 25, 2014
- Ocean News: June 2014 Marked the Hottest on Record, Microplastics Worse for Crabs than Thought, and More Posted Tue, July 22, 2014
- Ocean News: NC Fishermen Face Tighter Restrictions, Antarctic Fur Seals Hurt by Climate Change, and More Posted Mon, July 28, 2014