Blog Tags: Diana Gonzalez
This is the eleventh and final post in a series about this year’s Ocean Hero finalists.
Rounding out our Ocean Heroes finalist series is Diana Gonzalez, who became an ocean activist by accident -- and is making a big difference.
As a high school freshman last year, she was signed up for a marine science course, but decided she wanted to take choir instead. Her counselor said it wasn’t possible, so she kept the class.
She's been singing the ocean's praises ever since.
- Ignoring Climate Change Puts Our Way of Life in Jeopardy Posted Wed, April 9, 2014
- Coast Guard Report Raises More Questions for Shell and Government Posted Wed, April 9, 2014
- A Big Day for Little Fish Posted Fri, April 11, 2014
- Reducing Bycatch Casualties, One Whale at a Time Posted Mon, April 14, 2014
- New York, the New Windy City? Posted Mon, April 14, 2014