Blog Tags: Jimmy Fallon
Last week, Oceana traveled to Belize with actresses Rashida Jones and Angela Kinsey. They spent four days visiting the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, the largest coral reef in the entire western hemisphere, and learning about ocean conservation in Belize.
After returning from the trip, Jones talked about Oceana and her experience snorkeling with nurse sharks on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.” Check out the clip below!
Our pal Ted Danson was on Jimmy Fallon last night to talk about his new book, “Oceana: Our Endangered Oceans and What We Can Do to Save Them.” I’m not sure why Fallon decided to turn the lights off, but it makes for quite a dramatic effect when Ted is talking about the book. Check it out:
- Sharks and Rays Gain International Protection under CITES Listing Posted Sun, September 14, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Healthy Corals Mean More Sharks, Extinct Dolphin Found in Peruvian Desert, and More Posted Thu, September 11, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Shark-Eating Dinosaur Fossils Discovered, Germany Paving Way for Cheaper Wind Energy, and More Posted Mon, September 15, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: DiCaprio Funds Conservation Across the Entire Eastern Pacific Posted Thu, September 11, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Leatherback Coloration May Play Important Role, UK Sees New Voluntary Seafood Labeling Scheme, and More Posted Wed, September 17, 2014