Blog Tags: John Kerry
Recently, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry has been busy building momentum to protect the oceans for generations to come. Next week, the U.S. Department of State will host the first “Our Ocean” conference, an event where prominent scientists, world leaders, and conservationists will converge to tackle some of the biggest threats facing the oceans today. The invitation-only conference will be held on Monday, June 16 and Tuesday, June 17 in Washington D.C.
- Oceana Magazine: Q&A with Justin Winters, Executive Director of Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Posted Fri, September 26, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: UN Sounds Alarm on Mangrove Disappearance, Brazil to Triple Marine Protected Areas, and More Posted Tue, September 30, 2014
- President Obama Designates World’s Largest Marine Protected Area in Pacific Ocean Posted Thu, September 25, 2014
- Meet a Tiny Crab Species That’s Not into Long-Term Relationships Posted Sat, September 27, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Blue Crabs Keeping Invasive Green Crabs in Line, Sargasso Sea Less Biodiverse than in Previous Years, and More Posted Wed, September 24, 2014