Blog Tags: Larry King Live
The second issue of our spiffy multimedia magazine is now available!
This issue, which opens with a video intro by Oceana CEO Andy Sharpless, features the following videos and stories:
*The Gulf of Mexico oil spill and our scientific expedition in the gulf
*Oceana's 2010 Ocean Hero, Jay Holcomb of International Bird Rescue Research Center
*Our huge victory over a coal-fired power plant in Chile’s Punta de Choros
*Ted Danson talks offshore drilling on CNN’s Larry King Live
Oceana board member Ted Danson was on Larry King Live last night sounding off on offshore drilling. It’s an issue near and dear to Danson; he has been an outspoken critic of offshore oil and gas development for decades.
If you're as incensed as he is, sign our petition to stop offshore drilling and pass it on.
- Oceana Magazine: DiCaprio Funds Conservation Across the Entire Eastern Pacific Posted Thu, September 11, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Acidification Masking Shark Smelling Abilities, New Fishery Rule to Protect Endangered Albatross, and More Posted Wed, September 10, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Western Australia Recommended to Halt Shark Cull, Orca Pod Saves Member from Fishing Gear, and More Posted Fri, September 12, 2014
- CITES Listing Countdown: Less Than One Week until Hammerheads are Protected Posted Wed, September 10, 2014
- Offshore Drilling Risks Highlighted in Myrtle Beach Billboards Posted Fri, September 12, 2014