Blog Tags: Late Late Show
Oceana board member Ted Danson was on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson a few nights ago, and after they discussed, among other things, Larry David’s germophobia, they bantered about the oceans.
Ferguson, who is hosting Discovery’s Shark Week starting August 1, recently swam with sharks in the Caribbean. He also made a shark PSA for us -- stay tuned for that.
In the meantime, watch their ocean banter:
- Ocean Roundup: Deep Sea Sediments Act as Microplastic Sinks, Risso’s Dolphins Stranding in High Numbers, and More Posted Thu, December 18, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Task Force Releases Recommendations on Seafood Fraud, Sea Otters Critical to Healthy Marshes, and More Posted Tue, December 16, 2014
- Video: Drone Captures Amazing Humpback Whale Feeding Event on Camera Posted Thu, December 18, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: UN Urges Mangrove Protection, Warming Pacific Waters Could Unlock Layer of Methane, and More Posted Fri, December 12, 2014
- Presidential Task Force Releases Bold Recommendations for Tackling Seafood Fraud and Illegal Fishing Posted Tue, December 16, 2014