Blog Tags: Photo Essay
*An interview with Oceana’s Pacific Science Director and oil pollution expert, Jeff Short
*Do you know where your seafood comes from? Digging into the confusing (and sometimes sickening) question of seafood traceability in the U.S.
*A photo essay capturing the Gulf of Mexico oil spill
Read all of these and more in the full issue.
We found some incredible images of the oil spill on Flickr, and the noted gulf coast photographer, Matthew White, was kind enough to let us post some of the most arresting ones here for you.
For more information about Matthew White, check out his website at www.matthewwhitestudio.com.
- Creature Feature: Barnacles Posted Tue, August 26, 2014
- Court Requests Changes to the North Pacific Fisheries Observer Program be Reconsidered Posted Thu, August 28, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: Wasted Catch Posted Mon, September 1, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Rare Blue Lobster Caught in Maine, Cephalopod Skin Providing Groundwork for New Technology, and More Posted Wed, August 27, 2014
- Oceana’s 2014 Balearic Seamount Expedition: Diaries from the Field Posted Thu, August 28, 2014