Blog Tags: Sailing Around The World
What’s your dream? Playing in the Super Bowl? Winning an Oscar? Sailing around the world?
If it’s the last one, take a hint from Oceana supporters Catherine and Neville Hockley, and go for it.
The Hockleys met the boat of their dreams in 2000 and immediately began planning the journey of a lifetime. After seven years of preparation, they set sail for their epic adventure around the world. They are still at sea (currently in Fiji) and plan to remain on their global voyage for…well...as long as they want!
- Ocean Roundup: 20 Coral Species to Gain Federal Protection, Shell Files New Plan for Arctic Drilling, and More Posted Fri, August 29, 2014
- Photos: Oceana in Belize Exposes Belizean Youth to the Wonder of the Sea Posted Wed, August 27, 2014
- Conservation Groups Plan Lawsuit to Protect Sperm Whales Posted Fri, August 29, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Florida Receives Federal Help for Oyster Recovery, Climate Change Linked to Iceland’s Puffin Decline, and More Posted Thu, August 28, 2014
- Leatherback Sea Turtle Rescued from Fishing Gear Posted Fri, August 29, 2014