Blog Tags: Sailing Around The World
What’s your dream? Playing in the Super Bowl? Winning an Oscar? Sailing around the world?
If it’s the last one, take a hint from Oceana supporters Catherine and Neville Hockley, and go for it.
The Hockleys met the boat of their dreams in 2000 and immediately began planning the journey of a lifetime. After seven years of preparation, they set sail for their epic adventure around the world. They are still at sea (currently in Fiji) and plan to remain on their global voyage for…well...as long as they want!
- No-Take Zones in Belize Could Rebuild Conch, Lobster, and Grouper Populations Posted Tue, July 29, 2014
- Video: Spangled Emperor Fish Dazzle the Great Barrier Reef Posted Wed, July 23, 2014
- Impacts of Climate Change on Highly Migratory Species Prioritized in NMFS Management Plan Posted Tue, July 29, 2014
- Ocean News: Regulators Propose Whale Sanctuary in the Canary Islands, Harbor Seals Found to Forage around Wind Farms, and More Posted Thu, July 24, 2014
- Photos: A Look at Some of the Ocean’s Most Beautiful Tentacles Posted Thu, July 24, 2014