Blog Tags: Save The Gulf
Nautica is a huge supporter of our expedition in the Gulf of Mexico; thanks to their generous support, we are able to fund our deepwater ROV, among other important (but expensive) projects on-board the Oceana Latitude.
And now Nautica has designed a t-shirt for us so that all of you can show your support for the gulf, and our work there, in style.
The proceeds from the shirts will, of course, go toward our work to protect the oceans.
So go get your limited-edition tee now, while supplies last!
- A Summer Reading List for Ocean Lovers: Ten Books to Read before Summer Ends Posted Thu, August 21, 2014
- New Report Touts Economic Benefits of Seafood Traceability Posted Mon, August 18, 2014
- Ocean News: Nicaragua Dispatches Military to Protect Baby Turtles, New Zealand Bans Shark Finning, and More Posted Wed, August 20, 2014
- Dusky’s Big Adventure, Day 5: Dusky Asks for Help to Complete His Bucket List Posted Thu, August 14, 2014
- Photos: Leonardo DiCaprio, Other Celebs Fight for Our Oceans at Oceana’s SeaChange Party Posted Mon, August 18, 2014