Blog Tags: Scope Of The Spill
From today’s News-Press:
As a marine science technician, Petty Officer Kelly Smith's job was to look out a window for oil, take photographs and plot coordinates on a GPS.
"The most surprising thing is always the magnitude of the spill," said Smith, who had made five previous flights to the site. "It's really remarkable how much stuff is out there. This is a huge, grand-scale thing. In some places, the oil goes on as far as the eye can see."
- Oceana Magazine: Arctic Assets Posted Thu, September 18, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Leatherback Coloration May Play Important Role, UK Sees New Voluntary Seafood Labeling Scheme, and More Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Photos: On International Coastal Cleanup Day, Five Ways to Help the Oceans Posted Fri, September 19, 2014
- Oceana Provides Common Hake Recovery Plan to Chilean Government Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Gulf of Mexico Sharks are Shrinking, Caribbean Reefs Capable of Being Saved, and More Posted Fri, September 19, 2014