Blog Tags: Southern California
Looking for a warm getaway as the weather turns chilly? Usually beach trips are about enjoying the oceans, not giving back to them, but now you can do both, through Getaway 2 Give.
When you book at any of seven participating hotels from now until March 31, 2011, you will enjoy a two-night stay with breakfast for two each morning, and the best part? 10 percent of your stay will be donated back to the four sponsored charities, including Oceana.
- Ocean Roundup: North Atlantic Right Whales Calving in Southeast, New Shark Repellent Tested in South Africa, and More Posted Thu, November 20, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Dolphins Use Whistles as Names, Conservationists Call for Removal of Queensland Shark Nets, and More Posted Mon, November 24, 2014
- ICCAT Moves to Properly Manage Bluefin Tuna, but Doesn’t Take Action for Sharks and Swordfish Posted Wed, November 26, 2014
- Creature Feature: Ocean Sunfish Posted Thu, November 20, 2014
- Oceana in Chile Submits Recommendations for Lowering Common Hake Catch Quotas Posted Mon, November 24, 2014