Blog Tags: Suzannah Evans
“Imagine a world in which seafood is the world’s most-eaten protein.” In this excerpt from The Perfect Protein, published in the recent issue of Oceana magazine, Oceana CEO Andy Sharpless and Suzannah Evans explore how seafood is the key to feeding our growing world.
- Congress Advances Legislation to Fight Pirate Fishing, Keep Illegally-Caught Seafood Out of U.S. Market Posted Fri, September 19, 2014
- Photos: Oceana Launches Expedition to El Hierro Island and Atlantic Seamounts Posted Thu, September 18, 2014
- High Level of Seafood Fraud Found in Denmark Posted Sat, September 20, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Shark-Eating Dinosaur Fossils Discovered, Germany Paving Way for Cheaper Wind Energy, and More Posted Mon, September 15, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: Arctic Assets Posted Thu, September 18, 2014