Blog Tags: Television
And don't miss the accompanying photo slideshow -- Danson looks as dapper as ever in a series of gray suits.
As the writer notes, "Danson carries his six-foot-two frame gracefully, like a great egret in a blue cashmere topcoat." An apt description, if ever there was one.
The Golden Globe nominees were announced this morning, and to almost noone's surprise, AMC's "Mad Men" was nominated for Best Drama TV series, and January Jones was nominated for Best Actress in a TV Drama for the second time.
As any "Mad Men" fan can attest, this season Jones's character, Betty Draper, finally came into her own. From her escapist romp in Rome with Don to her escalating indiscretions, Betty's restless dissatisfation finally reached a boiling point. So let's hope she wins the praise she deserves for her stellar performance. Good luck, January!
And in case you haven't seen it, see why J.J. is scared for sharks in the PSA she did for us.
- ICCAT Moves to Properly Manage Bluefin Tuna, but Doesn’t Take Action for Sharks and Swordfish Posted Wed, November 26, 2014
- Creature Feature: Ocean Sunfish Posted Thu, November 20, 2014
- Oceana in Chile Submits Recommendations for Lowering Common Hake Catch Quotas Posted Mon, November 24, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Seals Can Pick up Pings from Acoustic Tags on Fish, Climate Change Making Crabs “Sluggish,” and More Posted Fri, November 21, 2014
- Video: Watch the Incredible Migration of Thousands of Giant Spider Crabs in Australia Posted Mon, November 24, 2014