Blog Tags: Trans-pacific Partnership
Conservation is an international challenge, especially when it comes to our oceans. Earlier this month the presidents and CEOs of 24 leading conservation organizations, including Oceana, send a letter to U.S. Trade Representative Michael Froman urging him to incorporate fisheries subsidies reform into the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
- New Report Touts Economic Benefits of Seafood Traceability Posted Mon, August 18, 2014
- Infographic: Here’s Why Dusky Sharks Need to Get off the Hook Posted Wed, August 13, 2014
- Ocean News: Nicaragua Dispatches Military to Protect Baby Turtles, New Zealand Bans Shark Finning, and More Posted Wed, August 20, 2014
- Dusky’s Big Adventure, Day 5: Dusky Asks for Help to Complete His Bucket List Posted Thu, August 14, 2014
- Photos: Leonardo DiCaprio, Other Celebs Fight for Our Oceans at Oceana’s SeaChange Party Posted Mon, August 18, 2014