Blog Tags: Trinidad And Tobago
In the midst of heated debates along the U.S. Atlantic coast regarding seismic testing, citizens in the Caribbean are waging their own war against energy companies who want to use this technology to search for oil and gas deposits. Seismic airguns have been shown to reduce catch rates, harm marine mammals, and threaten the livelihood of coastal communities.
- Baby Sea Turtles Found to Make Noise to Coordinate Hatching Posted Mon, July 28, 2014
- Ocean News: African Penguin Language Decoded, Tiny Hydrozoans Bombarding the West Coast, and More Posted Fri, August 1, 2014
- Staff Spotlight: Jackie Savitz Posted Mon, July 28, 2014
- Spain Moves to Protect Four New Areas Outlined in the LIFE+ INDEMARES Project Posted Fri, August 1, 2014
- Ocean News: Cape Cod Embraces Shark Spottings, Rare White Southern Right Whale Calf Spotted off Australia, and More Posted Tue, July 29, 2014