AWEA Offshore WINDPOWER 2015 Conference & Exhibition
With the construction of the Block Island project, it’s a critical time in the offshore wind industry to build upon the progress made. In 2015, the AWEA Offshore WINDPOWER Conference & Exhibition program is gathering top developers and experts to define the next steps in maintaining a positive trend for the industry. An exciting program awaits this year the analyzes new developments, applies the latest lessons learned, and highlights the best areas for potential cost reductions.
- Hear from leading developers on the current state of play of their projects
- Determine what is attracting major European developers to dip their toes in U.S. water
- Learn how to ramp up the supply chain and have Jones Act compliant ships ready to meet future demand
- Examine how advances in technology, foundations and installation methods can contribute to cost reductions as the industry scales up
- Explore why state policies that align with federal programs are required to provide the stability and financial incentive to drive offshore wind forward
- Discover how developers, regulators and environmental stakeholders are navigating permitting issues for North Atlantic Right Whale and other wildlife considerations